It's amazing how much you take for granted when you don't have to think about what you eat.
Today is the third day of my mold-free adventure.
So far the toughest part was giving up tea and the ensuing caffeine withdrawal. The headaches are wicked, but I think that's subsiding now.
Still, I miss tea.
This morning I drank a cup of hot water, just because I missed my tea so much. It didn't quite measure up to a cup of sweet warm dark earthy taste of tea, but it was nice to hold something warm in my hands anyway. I've also squeezed a bit of lemon juice into hot water.
I am also going to miss cheesecake on my birthday. That had been my only request to Richard for my birthday. Creamy smooth, sweet cheesecake, with gooey toppings or chunky chocolate bits. Yum.
Thank goodness I can still have ice cream and popcorn or I'd got totally crazy.
But so far I'm coping. It's nice to know that it's only for 10 days. It's amazing what we can put up with when we know it's only temporary.
Pending assignments: 2
Tuesday, April 29, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Next time you come to visit me, I will make you the most sinful cheesecake from my "Wicked" cookbook!
Hey did you know that DQ makes Blizzard birthday cakes now.
Post a Comment