I've been ten days without consuming anything made with or contaminated with mold spores.
Yay me!
It's also my birthday, so I'm in a celebratory mood. I figured accomplishing ten days with any type of lifestyle change (even if temporary) is a reason to whoop it up!
So far I have concluded a couple of things...
I really miss tea. But I can live without.
And fresh is always best.
We have certainly become dependent on our convenience foods in North America and I don't think it's been to the benefit of our health.
Fresh is best. Fresh, made-from-scratch or grown yourself is even better.
We'll have to see what the coming days will bring as I start putting stuff back into my diet.
Countdown to football... 38 days... I think. I hope I counted that right...
Tuesday, May 06, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I knew it was Richard's Birthday on Saturday but I didn't realize both of your birthdays were so close together. Happy Birthday!
Post a Comment