Sunday, March 25, 2007

No news and so much news

I'm supposed to be working right now on this massively huge assignment, so this post will be short.

House news:
Long story short: we're buying new. Gave up on the resale market and found a new agent. Tomorrow we put our offer in on a house we like in Stonebridge. If that fails we will have to decide between Hampton Village (westside south of the airport) or a new duplex in Stonebridge.

Other news:
I had a job interview last week. I was very excited about it to begin with. Then when I got there I realized it wasn't as flexible as I had hoped.

The job is part time (2-4 days a week) writing newsletters, editing magazines and updating websites for several agricultural associations. I won't hear about it until the end of this week.

I feel like everything is still very up in the air. I hate that feeling.

I have been praying over the last two days, seeking God's face in this areas - asking for his insight, his blessing and his leading.

I will keep you all posted.

Listening to: Building 429: Rise
Pending assignments: 1 (super huge very large feature for the SP - on the Saskatoon Real Estate Board - oh the irony!)

2 comments:

armacleod said...

Well, is there any updates on these things? I won't be there on Sunday to hear first hand.

armacleod said...

Or wait... aren't you also going to be in Regina for homecoming? I remembered that it is Richard's year this year too.