If you haven't looked outside yet, I'd suggest you go back to bed and give it a few days.
Ick!
Anyway...
No news on any front. I won't hear about the job until late this week and we won't hear about the house until Friday.
When there is news, I will post it. I promise.
So in a few days my life could look drastically different.
Or not.
Who knows? Either way, God is blessing us. And I am determined to walk in His ways through the trials and the blessings.
In the meantime... I am learning patience. Slowly.
Listening to: FREE 100.3
Pending assignments: 0!
Wednesday, March 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
re: patience
God always gives His best to those who leave the choice with Him.
-Jim Elliot
Praying that your life will change so drastically, you'll need adrenaline to keep up.
Post a Comment