The offer was not accepted. The sellers accepted a higher offer. This was not unexpected, but still disappointing.
Still the day wasn't totally depressing. I am now the paper boy for the surrounding two blocks.
Weird, I know. But I took it on, so that my son can inherit the route at some point. And since we are not moving anywhere anytime soon... I figured why not?
I also have other news I will post about later in the week. (Don't want to jinx it!)
Listening to: Space 1999
Pending assignments: 1
Monday, March 19, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sorry about the house but great about the paper route - we did that with our kids when they were younger - except we did the evening flyer deliveries because I'm way to lazy to get up that early! Good experience for them and us.
Post a Comment