Today, Logan chugged down two medications with little complaint. We herded him into the car (him weaving and staggering) and drove off to the dentist for the fillings that were to have occurred on Tuesday.
Logan, steadied by his dad bravely went forward to meet with his fate at the hands of Dr. Taylor (also a close friend).
I sat nervously in the waiting room... waiting. (Probably why they call it a waiting room!)
After an agonizing 30 minutes I ventured into back to see how things were going. I was pleasantly surprised to discover they were almost completed BOTH fillings, with nary an incident.
I was (and still am) in shock. My little buddy was so brave through the whole thing. Not to mention relaxed. I think I like this medicine... Could he be on it all the time? He was so agreeable!
Logan said he was such a pro at this now, he could probably do the next two fillings without the sedative.
We all chuckled.
We'll see how he feels when the freezing wears off. ; )
Friday, September 01, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
3 comments:
Praise the Lord! I am so happy for you and Logan that all went well today. What a relief hey?
Glad that Logan had such a positive experience this time, that he is ready for the next one instead of fearing it.
I'm glad it all ended well. Just be careful not to give him too much drugs! ;) He might start to like it as much as the parents do. Hehe.
You weren't the only one relieved how smoothly things went! Now for the other side...
Post a Comment