Monday, September 18, 2006

Am I crazy?

I had two interviews today. One a Ukrainian Catholic priest (article in Saturday's religion section of The SP). And the other for a new job.

No, I don't intend to quit my work at the centre.

And, no, I don't intend to quit writing. That's like trying to quit breathing. Tried that and it makes me dizzy...

So, I ask you... Am I crazy?

The position is mainly administrative and entails work I could do from home around my (increasingly nutty) schedule.

I don't want to cut in on my writing time, but I felt I needed to supplement my income from writing. In a way, it'll probably help me get more accomplished as the busier I am the more I tend to be able to handle and accomplish.

So, as I ponder my schedule for the fall, I again ask... Am I crazy for wanting to make myself this busy?

Then again, we are looking at adding buying a house...

Ok. I'm alright. I may be crazy, but I know I'm in good company! ; )
--
Listening to: Newsboys - Thrive
Queries submitted: 1
Assignments pending: 1
Houses looked at this week: not a blessed one! Whew!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I think if you can manage it for at least a while then go for it. The extra money is useful for that special house. At least that is my opinion. The thing to really think about is if it will be a detriment to your family and/or your quiet time with God/personal time.