Monday, August 28, 2006

The hunt is on...

Back to house-hunting...

Richard and I have found few more houses we hope to take a look at. One of them is what one might call Richard's dream home. It's a cute little two-story Victorian number complete with veranda.

In Martensville.

Martensville.

That's like outside the city, right?

I'm not overly keen, but the house is adorable. We shall see what transpires. Keeping you posted on the continuing drama!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I know the out of town thing is a difficult choice. But there are things that need to be considered either way. As you know I've been dealing with a decision that is similar in difficulty (Job choice). One place or another, each has pluses and minuses. The biggest thing is how far is too far a commute for you to be happy with? If you know this, then it leads to more choices, but one less.