Wednesday, May 30, 2007

Saturday's paper

The following announcement is entirely shameless self-promotion. Please be advised the author feels no need to apologize.

This Saturday's StarPhoenix will include the eight-page supplement that I recently wrote on the Saskatoon Police Services.

Just heard back from the editors that it came off the press this morning and everything looks great!

For those who don't live in Toon Town, you can check out the insert online. Every SP supplement is posted online in its entirety - ads included.

Simply visit Canada.com and click on The StarPhoenix from the pull down menu. There is a link on the left side called special features. Click on it and you'll see all the special features from the last year. I also have two articles in the Your Backyard feature... in case you were wondering...

I do believe there is some lag time though. So you might have to wait until early next week to see it online.

For those who live in Saskatoon, please check out the supplement on Saturday. There is some very important information regarding the reorganization of the police service.

Listening to: a heater hum in my ear (I'm at work)
Pending assignments: 2

No comments: