Remember how I said I pray that God takes my name to wherever it needs to go so that I can use my writing to provide for my family?
Yeah. About that...
Today I got an email from a band I wrote a profile on a couple of years ago. I've been keeping tabs on them for a while now.
Anywho... they recommended me to their indie label in Toronto to write the bio for their new album coming out in the spring.
Very cool.
Plus I posted an email to an online writer's group I belong referencing a prominent Christian journalist's recent columns.
Someone on the list works with the prominent Christian journalist and asked if she could pass along my post to her. She read it over the phone to my journalistic hero and my hero was said to be touched by my words.
Yeah. Very, very cool.
I can tell you this: God makes the best agent and marketer some days...
Monday, January 22, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
What can one say but cool - very, very, very cool. Congrats!
Arlene
Post a Comment