This week is my week of rest. I had to turn down work to get it, too. Almost cried over that.
But here I am enjoying some well-desrved time off. A week to spend in reflection, relaxation and re-evaluation.
I have to admit it took until 11:30 of day two for me to get bored.
Maybe this is a good thing. I'm not sure. Truthfully, I don't know what to do. I rarely ever get bored.
...
So...
...
What does a person do when they're bored?
Well, I'm going to start with a bubble bath... or paint my toes... you know... girly things!
Tuesday, November 14, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I do one of two things when I'm bored, three things come to mind for boredom.
Go see a movie or watch a show you've been putting off. That always takes up some time and it takes you out of your own world.
Read a good book. I have blazed through a 10 book series over the last 2 weeks a bit from boredom a bit cause I was very interested in them. (I now have to wait until 2008 to read the last one though...)
Write a good book. Well can't say that I have been doing that lately, but at least I am writing on my blog regularly... well I would be if it wasn't down so much... hm...
4... I found a fourth! Study something you wanted to... Something hard or easy or the Bible for that matter.
Post a Comment