Sorry for the lack of posts.
Unfortunately, hubby has been tinkering with the router settings - blocking websites that have bad stuff on them. It's all well and good. With our kids on the computer from time to time, we need to have sites with X-rated content blocked.
However, it does mean once in a while my router thinks it should block a site that has nothing but benign content. An example? Google. Yes, my router thinks Google is a bad site. I have no idea what search term I may have put into it recently, but if my search brings up a website with bad content Google gets banned.
Then I have to go to hubby and get Google unbanned.
As I say, this is a useful feature. But once in a while useful features become a pain in the butt!
Anyway, right now my router thinks blogger beta is bad. Horrible. Rotten to the core. It must think this because I've been unable to log in for days.
And since you are reading this, I know it's not a blogger problem - because I'm posting this from work.
Anyway, there will be several posts in the next little bit.
Enjoy!
Tuesday, November 28, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Ah... the cost of being a parent. Before you never needed a filter, because you naturally filtered stuff like that, but now you need one so at times it won't work. I understand how you feel.
Post a Comment