My home email has been down since I got home from work. Boo-hoo. I finally phoned my ISP and I was greeted by a polite, but slightly testy voice recording saying...
We are currently experiencing techinical problems with some email accounts timing out and not accessible through webmail. Our techinicians are working to fix the problem. If you are calling regarding this technical issue, please hang up NOW!
Ok.
Apparently they've had a phone call or two already...
In the meantime I shall just keep hitting refresh. Sigh...
Friday, March 28, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
I can understand how you must feel. I have my work email show up on my Crackberry in realtime. If my email doesn't show up for 30 seconds, I'd go insane... not really. My work email I could care less about, but I imagine if my gmail went down I would feel the same blues as you. But perhaps this is a blessing in disguise. No email means, more time for other things perhaps? I'm sure they will get it back up soon.
Post a Comment