It's here! Summer holidays are here!
[doing the Snoopy Happy Dance]
Okay... so it's one job out of three that are one holidays as of today, but still...
[back to Snoopy Happy Dance]
Besides tomorrow morning when I finish my papers at roughly 6:30 a.m. I will be done another job and it too shall be on permanent summer vacation.
[again with the dancing]
And then on Monday my kids go to Grandma's for a two weeks of holidays and swimming lessons.
[Snoopy Dance goes on and on...]
I have never looked forward to, nor needed, a holiday so badly in all my life. I'm not sure I will know what to do with myself... well, except for the packing and moving thing.
I never thought working part time and packing up our house to move would be considered a holiday. But in my life. Right now? YES!
Can't. Wait.
Listening to: nothing again...
Pending assignments: 0... that's zero... nil... sweet nothing!
Friday, June 29, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment