Random thought #1:
I'm home by myself this weekend. The kids are with my mom and the hubby is helping to renovate his brother's bathroom in Regina.
This is all well and good. I happen to like being alone. For one thing, I always know I'm in good company. Far from being lonely, I am relaxed and thoroughly enjoying some space to myself.
Last night I went out for supper with a friend of mine. After supper we ate a leisurely dessert and sipped specialty coffees while we laughed and share. I treasure such times in my heart. God has blessed me with such amazing friends.
Random thought #2:
Looking forward to a season of growth and change. My writing continues to expand and keep me busy.
Work is also going to be going through major changes with a new person just hired and a new location TBA soon (I hope!)
I'm praying God will grant me peace - peace enough that I can speak into the tumult and chaos that will surround me over the next few months.
Random thought #3:
If God grants us a house in that time...! Wowee!
Random thought #4:
I hate shopping at Sobey's.
Random thought #5:
McCain pizza has a wonderful thin crust variety called Parisian Chicken. All the toppings are wonderful - spicy chicken, mushrooms, cheese, some sort of white sauce I forget the name of, and in a stroke of genius - chopped spinach. It's delicious. And I get to enjoy it all by myself!
Random thought #6:
I rarely have soft drinks in the house, but I bought myself a bottle of Pepsi.
Pepsi=yum!
Random thought #7:
The Riders have released their schedule. Check it out here. Or at Riderville.
Listening to: Toronto Maple Leafs vs. Edmonton Oilers (yes I'm an NHL dabbler...)
Pending assignments: 4
Saturday, February 17, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment