Have I mentioned recently (like oh say in the last five minutes) just how much I love my iPAQ?
Now I'm not too bright sometimes, so until Richard sinc-ed my Pocket PC with my computer the other night I didn't realize the machines learned from each other!
So if I enter in some appointment on my Pocket PC and then sinc it with my desktop, my desktop will then know about the appointment and remind me about it as well.
How cool is that?
What smart little machines. I love it!
So now my desktop computer is giving me the same reminders as my Pocket PC. Which could get tedious after a time, but on days when I'm at home (like today) it certainly keeps me on track.
Pending assignments: 4
Grooving to: Greg Sczebel (Here to Stay, You Got it, Satisfy)
Working on: Board meeting shtuff for tomorrow's board retreat
Techno-babble translator:
sinc: means putting the little Pocket PC into it's cradle that is plugged into my computer and then the computer and Pocket PC have a little conference about things. They swap notes and dates and pat each other on the bum!
Friday, October 27, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
One of these days, I'm going to have to get that stuff called money so that I can buy cool gismos like that. Keep having fun and good luck out there with the assignments.
Post a Comment