Wednesday, April 05, 2006

Ponderful

I am in the midst of a haze of deadlines and going slowly nutty. The best thing to do would be to send chocolate or coffee... better make it both!

Anywho... I interviewed a gentleman last night for an article and he said something so profound I didn't want to forget it in the aforementioned fog. So here it is for all to ponder:

Life is bittersweet. We just have to make the most of the sweeter moments.

Huh.

Took the zing right out of my pity-party. Darn it anyway...

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

When you live, remember that you are loved, when you love, remember the others who don't love you back, and when you work,...

...remember the fact that you have a job. ;)

I'll see if I can find some chocolate somewhere...

Robin said...

I really like your title "ponderful" and the thought that life is bittersweet and we need to make the most of the moments that are sweet..this is so true...

Today at BSF(Bible Study Fellowship)- the study notes had a simular thought:

Trails entrusted to God's child are like the closed bud of a flower that, when bought into the sunshine of His presence, opens to reveal the golden glory of maturity for which it was created.

Your word Jennifer "PONDERFUL" describes what I have been doing concerning this thought! I like ponderful...very cool!