Okay... did Tillman take leave of his senses?
Quick check his coffee, cuz I think someone slipped a little stupid in his cup of joe.
Tomorrow, Riderville will officially confirm that Kerry Joseph... so lovingly referred to on this blog as KJ... will be packing his bags and leaving for the Argos.
What the heck? Did he like the city so much when he won the Grey Cup there, he decided to go back...?
Seriously... what is up with that?
Granted we do get a first round draft pick, a running back and some other dude...
But... but... for KJ?
I ask you, are three players of dubious caliber worth giving up the league's MVP... the most athletic quarterback in the CFL? ... the man who rallied the troops through thick and thin and... dare I say... aside from Kent Austin himself was probably one of the main reasons Saskatchewan fans will celebrate Christmas November 25th from now on?
I don't even know what to say.
It's just so sad...
Wednesday, March 05, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
its all in the money honey !!!!!
that last comment was from me ...your mom...lol....dont know want happend
In my opinion - in regards to this blog, the last blog and pretty much every blog post on here....you are the best writer there is.
You always make me laugh or cry or give deeper thought or have a greater appreciation for whatever it is you allow the reader to be a part of, learn or grow from through your very pictorial words.
I think you better finish that book - because it's sure to have screen play or movie written all over it.
i agree with you michelle...she is totally awesome as a writer...mother....wife....but escpecially as a daughter and a friend ..... and i dont tell her that nearly often enough...
Post a Comment