Chronicles of Jennifer as she balances her writing career, family life, work life and other life stuff.
Friday, August 17, 2007
Pictures of the new place
Here are pics of our new house, including our kitchen appliances which arrived yesterday. They are so pretty!
1 comment:
Anonymous
said...
Gorgeous new house! I Love it. I bet you are looking forward to this year's Christmas baking in it already!
How very exciting -wish we were there now and can't wait until we visit next.
...and Yes, you do have beautiful slaves.
(nice job on the blogs with pictures btw - now I see how far behind my website is and how much I have to add now that I've had a summer full of Estevan mini-reunions, celebrations, home renovations & new addition to the family).
We are very happy for you - Congratulations again.
A lifelong fan of the Saskatchewan Roughriders! The only thing I like more than watching my precious Green and White kick butt is writing about it! This blog is all mine. Go Riders!
1 comment:
Gorgeous new house! I Love it.
I bet you are looking forward to this year's Christmas baking in it already!
How very exciting -wish we were there now and can't wait until we visit next.
...and Yes, you do have beautiful slaves.
(nice job on the blogs with pictures btw - now I see how far behind my website is and how much I have to add now that I've had a summer full of Estevan mini-reunions, celebrations, home renovations & new addition to the family).
We are very happy for you -
Congratulations again.
Post a Comment