I think the Stampeders are still looking for the liscense plate of that green-and-white truck that just pasted them to the turf. Maybe it was a tractor.
I don't think they ever did get a good look at what hit them, as they spent an inordinate amount of time picking Taylor Field's new turf out of their helmets.
Or like Burris - lying on his back gazing up at the prairie sky.
Did you see how the Riders dug for the ball?
It was a Rider ball all game, they just loaned it to the Stamps on occasion so they could practice their defensive plays.
I noticed something on Roughrider faces that I haven't seen in a good long while... joy! My goodness, it looked this team suddenly discovered football is fun!
For a loyal group of fans crowded into the house of the only friend with TSN, we discovered another joy: cheering for a winning team! I, personally, can not get enough of DJ Flick's spectacular catch in the end zone - one handed, around blanket coverage, while falling down! How in the world...?
I predicted Austin would not let down fans and I'm not ready to gloat yet, but... honestly even I didn't see this coming.
B.C. Lions will be Saskatchewan's next victims... er... I mean... team to beat on Friday.
Pondering a mad trip to Regina just to see the green and white truck in person.
Monday, July 09, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment