Are ya sick of our house hunting saga yet?
Yeah. So are we.
Tonight we put in an offer on what will be one of our favourite houses. It has everything we have wanted and a few things we have wished for.
Our offer included a letter we hope will give the owners a peek into our plight. Our desperate, I'm-so-sick-of-house-hunting, pullleeease accept our offer.
We will know probably late tomorrow night.
Will keep y'all posted...
Monday, April 30, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
4 comments:
Did you include a pic of your kids with their puppy dog eyes? That would probably seal the deal right there!
Still praying & wishing you good luck.
Bev
Ooo... never thought of that! I will make a note of it for next time. ; )
Prayer's will be at once an hour. Good luck.
I am so proud of you guys for sticking with this. I know it's an unfortunate time to be in the market for a home, but you mentioned that this house has what you wanted and you don't even have to settle for giving up a few extras. I'll be praying that your persistence & perseverance will pay off and all our prayers will be answered with someone finally willing to take your money! Besides, I believe I have owed Richard a housewarming gift for well over a decade.
Post a Comment