I'm in a lull with my writing. Which is a good thing. A little break after the nuttiness of the last couple of months will do my muse some good. She's looking a little haggard at the moment. Hair sticking up in all directions, wrinkled clothes and she's developing a distinct um... odour.
So give her some time to relax refocus and maybe bathe and we'll be back at the keyboard pounding out pages again.
In the meantime, I thought I'd post a few places you can find my writing right now:
Green and White
For those of you priviledged enough to attend the University of Saskatchewan, you'll probably see an article I completed recently on a veterinarian from B.C. You can check it out here:
Adventures of a Country vet
The Saskatoon StarPhoenix
Recently, I completed an article for the SP's RRSP special feature section. It was published February 15 and is available online for who knows how long.
Many options available for young home buyers
Christianity.ca
The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada's website recently approached me about posting several of my articles previously published in Living Light News. The most recent one to go live went up this week. There are others on their site if you poke around a bit, including one my favourites about bikers finding faith. Here they are:
Parenting: Who's Flying this Plane?
Bikers find transforming power of God
Renovations Magazine
You know those free magazine you can pick up at the grocery store? One of them is a home renovations magazine I recently started writing for. My article on the upcoming homeshows in Saskatchewan should be hitting newstands fairly soon. I'll let you know when I see it.
Enjoy!
Wednesday, February 22, 2006
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Thanks for posting your work links. I always enjoy what you have to write whether it is for or about something or someone else or about yourself and your family.
Post a Comment